Monday, May 18, 2009

Mundane Monday


Since Friday, my emotions have been extremely confused. I had a lot of fun this weekend, but I've still been dealing with the same old stuff. I don't know whether or not I should feel angry or sad or strong or free. In all reality, I just feel lost and somewhat empty. I've gotta learn to deal with the fact that there are only so many situations I can control. Am I a control freak? Maybe I'm a sociopath. 

I just created a playlist on iTunes to help me cope. It helps, like, tons. Currently listening to "Pain" by Jimmy Eat World and let's see what other jams I've got on here... "Gives You Hell" by the All American Rejects, "Stronger" by Britney Spears, "Say It Right" by Nelly Furtado, "Senorita" by Justin Timberlake, the ever so emotional "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson and just about every Aerosmith song. There's a bunch more. But yeah. I'm gonna go take a bubble bath. Later broski.

No comments:

Post a Comment