Monday, May 11, 2009

Popping the Blog Cherry... Gnarly

Mom & Pops have been suggesting I get a blog for hella days. I like to write. I like to write about myself. I like the internet. It all goes together pretty well. I'm sure it'll be a good fit. Just hope I don't post TMI. Ya dig?
I've got a lot going on in my life. The inside of my brain is like Lovefest or fireworks on the 4th of July or some crazy Halloween party. I think too fast. It's hard for me to get my thoughts out sometimes. And I've got some fantastically fun issues that should make some of these little blogs rather interesting. Hopefully. I just don't want to be boring. I'd rather be anything but boring. I think boring is the worst insult ever. I'd rather be called a bitch or a slut or a dumb blonde - anything but boring. Marilyn Monroe has this totally stellar quote about not being boring: "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
How long are these posts supposed to be? Hmmm... I guess I'll get better at them? Maybe someone will actually read it...
Till next time... Peace Out Brah


AVS

No comments:

Post a Comment