Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Prop Hate


California, I am truly disappointed in you. Prop 8 goes against love & love makes the world go round. Prop 8 supports intolerance and discrimination and homophobia. Why would anyone who has ever been in love or gotten married want to deny someone else of their right to wed?

Celebrities have been up in arms over Prop 8 for months and still are. I wish that their fame had more pull among voters. "California is supposed to be a progressive state. It defies logic to me. I'm very disappointed" Elton John told AccessHollywood.com and I couldn't agree more with the Rocket Man. Seriously dudes, if a state like Iowa can accept and tolerate gay marriage, why can't California

I signed this petition earlier today. I want more people to sign it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment