Monday, June 1, 2009

The Hills


Anyone watch the season finale of The Hills? I used to love this show when it first aired and now I believe it is safe to say that this guilty pleasure has officially gone down hill. No, off a cliff. Lauren Conrad (whom I love, love, love) is wise in choosing to leave the show. Now, The Hills started going downhill seasons ago, so why have I still been so attached? The majority of the show is a total joke, but the general vibe it gives off is absolutely addicting. The clothes. The clubs. The music. The gorgeous people. The glamor of an envious Hollywood lifestyle. I mean, I know that's my dream. 

As previously stated, I love Lauren Conrad. I understand it is unfair to judge someone by how they are portrayed on a staged reality show, but I feel like she is a classy, stylish and motivated young woman that most girls can look up to and admire. Is that strange? I also have this weird love for Stephanie Pratt. I don't particularly love her personality or her general character, I guess it's her hair color with her skin tone and how she does her make-up? It's fascinating. Audrina seems like a super cool chick and she's obviously smokin', but I need her eyebrows to be thicker! I think she's grown them out since the first season, thank god. I miss Whitney. I never watched The City. Didn't appeal to me. People tell me I look like Whitney... something to ponder. Then there is Heidi Montag. Don't even get me started on her and Spencer Pratt. Blaahh. Ohhh yeah, and now Kristin Cavallari is joining the cast? Can't we see new people?

& it is official, I will be attending Loyola Marymount University in the fall for Theatre Arts. Super stoked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment